Trippy Treats Chocolate Bar
Trippy treats chocolate bar is the highest quality Psilocybin chocolate bar on the market made by extracting the psilocybin from the mushrooms. Allows for a much pure High eliminating the upset stomach feeling users would get from digesting trippy treats mushrooms.
Moreover, Trippy Treats in Full effect Makin everyone Fall in Love with the Edible Mushroom.
Ranging in both potency and flavor, these allow for flexible methods of microdosing or plain enjoyment.
Our chocolate bars are infused with Golden Teacher mushrooms which are known for their reliable trip and are often the gateway shroom for newbies.
The extraction technology completely puts the chocolate bars in a league of its own creating a product that is much safer.
Free of any contaminants and more accurately dosed this product has been known to significantly reduce stress depression, increase focus, stimulating brain cell growth caution to start slow in a safe environment do not operate any motor vehicles while using this product. Also, 4G Magic mushroom chocolate bar Contains 12 Pieces – 33 G for each piece.
Trippy Treats Mushrooms Bar Dosage
However, the Dosage Recommendations should be taken seriously to avoid side effects. Micro-dose:1/2 – 1 of Mild Trip: 6 pieces Deep Trip: 12 pieces Crafted using the most delicious and purest ingredients.
Trippy Treats Fresh Pear flavored candies are satisfying for your taste buds providing a burst of tasty fruits infused with 400mg of THC. Last, these delicious gummies are convenient, discreet, and potent in cannabis effects. Magic mushrooms is wild or cultivate mushrooms that contain psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychoactive and hallucinogenic compound. Also, Psilocybin considered one of the most well-known psychedelics, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations.
Our products are not intended as an alternative to prescription medication. Please consult your physician before taking any of our products.
Trippy Treats Chocolate Bars ARE NOT INTENDED FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 CONSUMPTION. THEY MAY BE TOXIC IF EATEN OR INHALED BY ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD